实用场景英语你说对了吗?:大白外教口语天天练
上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新

Lesson 7 All right man,take it easy!好了哥们,保重!

Part 1 Real Life Situation

使用场景

You ran into a friend from college on the street and made small talk for a few minutes.Now you're leaving.You say this:

你在路上遇到了一个大学的朋友,闲聊了几分钟。现在你准备走了。你说:

All right man,take it easy!好了哥们,保重!

Part 2 Pronunciation and intonation

发音讲解

So,in the sentence,pay attention to the pro-nunciation of these parts.

在这一句中,注意以下部分的发音。

1.The "t" in right is not pronounced.

1.right中 “t” 不发音。

2.To successfully link "take it easy",you need to:Stress "take" and "easy";Reduce "it"to/id/.So it sounds like a four syllable word:/ˌteikiˈdiːzi/.

2.要成功连读 “take it easy”需要做到:重读 “take” 和 “eas-y”;“it” 弱读为/id/。这样它听起来才像四个音节的单词:/ˌteikiˈdiːzi/。

现在,我们重点看看语气和语调。

Now,let's focus on tone and intonation.

"man" "take" "easy" should all be stressed.And the sentence should end with a falling tone.

“man” “take” 和 “easy” 都应该重读,这个句子应该以降调结尾。

现在,你知道怎么像英语母语人士一样说这句话了。

So,now you know how to say this sentence like a native speaker.

Part 3 My explanation

英文讲解

The first expression we will learn is 我们要学习的第1个表达是

All right.好了

This is an expression that people use near the end of a conversation.For example,if you're visit-ing someone and you think that it's time for you to leave,you can say.

这是人们在对话结束时使用的口语表达。例如,如果你去拜访某人,在离开的时候,你可以说。

All right,well I guess I should be going.好了,我想我该走了!

"All right" can be said in response to some-thing that another person says.For example:

“all right” 可以是对另一个人所说的话的回应。例如:

A:Guys,let's call it a day.(朋友们,我们今天就到这儿吧!)

B:All right,we'll pick it back up in the morning.(好了,我们早上再继续吧!)

But you can also say "all right" on its own to show that you're ready to end the conversation,e-ven if no one else has said anything.

你也可以只说 “all right”,表明你已准备好结束对话,即使其他人没说什么。

The second expression we will learn is 我们要学习的第2个表达是

man哥们儿

Guys sometimes call their friends"man".For example,if you see that your friend is calling,you can answer your phone with:

男生们有时称他们的朋友为 “哥们儿”。例如,如果你发现你的朋友打电话过来了,你接电话时可以说:

Hey,man,what's up?嘿,哥们儿,怎么了?

Calling people "man" sounds friendly but kind of tough as well.It's casual English,so use it with guys that you know well.

称人为 “哥们儿” 听起来十分亲密又有点儿强硬。它是口语化的表达,所以玩得好的朋友间才这么称呼。

The third expression we will learn is 我们要学习的第3个表达是

Take it easy保重

This is a casual expression to use when you're saying goodbye to someone:

这是当你向某人道别时的口语表达:

A:OK,see you later.(好的,待会儿见。)

B:All right.Take it easy.(好了,保重。)

Who uses "take it easy"?Men use it more than women.It tends to be used by slightly older people,like people in their 30's to 60's.

那么谁会使用 “take it easy” 呢?一般男性比女性的使用频率更高,且往往是30到60岁的人使用。